Round 5 Fixtures and Tips
Charles
 Posted: Yesterday at 05:43 pm

Rana Capillum

Group: Featured Blogers
Member No.: 17

Rep: 142 pts

user posted image

I have a feeling that there could be some upsets on the cards this week, but we can only try our best.
The round is made more difficult as two games are played mid-week (Tuesday and Wednesday) so selections aren't known. Those four sides will only have a short break before round 6.

Friday April 20:

Sydney v Adelaide: The Crows were dysfunctional last week and might struggle against the Swans who play well at home. SYDNEY

Saturday April 21:

Saint Kilda v GWS: The Giants look to be too strong for the Saints. GWS

Carlton v West Coast: The Eagles have started the season well and, despite a poor record at the MCG, they should account for the Blues. WEST COAST

Port Adelaide v Geelong: This one is a tough call. The Power disappointed last week while the Cats accounted for one of the weaker teams. Once again, I'm tippiong the home team. PORT ADELAIDE

Fremantle v Western Bulldogs: The Doggies could have won last week while the Dockers struggled against the Giants. It could be close but I'm tipping the home team. FREMANTLE

Sunday April 22:

North Melbourne v Hawthorn: The Hawks look a revitalised side this year and, despite a couple of injuries, should win. HAWTHORN

Brisbane v Gold Coast: I'm going against the bookies with this one. The Suns had to endure a two week road trip and will be glad to be back in their home state. The Lions will be hoping to bounce back after last week but I'm tipping GOLD COAST

Tuesday April 24:
Melbourne v Richmond: The Tigers look too good in this one. RICHMOND

Wednesday April 25: The ANZAC Day blockbuster! Both teams impressed last week and players lift for this special game. In a close one I think COLLINGWOOD

All tipsters have the right to change tips for the Tuesday and Wednesday games on Monday when the final sides for those games are known.

--------------------
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Winston Churchill
PMEmail
^
Flin
 Posted: Yesterday at 07:13 pm

Supremo Poster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: 47 pts

Flin's Tips.

Winners in red.

SYD vs ADE

STK vs GWS

CAR vs WCE

PA vs GEE

FRE vs WB

NM vs HAW

BRI vs GCS

MEL vs RIC

COL vs ESS

--------------------
Living In An Elected Dictatorship
Flin's opinions and comments reflect his perception of the facts and not necessarily reality
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll