Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

School Programme That Teaches Kids About Gay Sex.
Bear
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 02:20 PM

Silver

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 79

Rep: 7 pts

Milo Yiannopoulos SLAMS Victoria’s School Programme That Teaches Kids About Gay Sex.

user posted image

Milo Yiannopoulos has slammed an Australian school programme that teaches youngsters about gay sex.

Sex education in Victoria’s primary schools came under fire this week after it emerged that students in grade 2 and 3 are being shown pictures of genitalia – and those in grade 4 are being taught about same-sex couples.

It prompted Yiannopoulos to claim that, although he is in a ‘happy gay marriage’, it shouldn’t be ‘pushed down the throats of young children.’

Yiannopoulos – who resigned from US news website Breitbart in February when a video of him endorsing paedophilia resurfaced – claimed children ‘shouldn’t be thinking about sex at all.’

Self-confessed 'internet super villain' Milo Yiannopoulos has slammed an Australian school programme that teaches youngsters about gay sex ‘It’s disgusting,’ he said.

‘It’s disgusting that children who haven’t even reached puberty are assaulted with gay political propaganda.

‘I’m not sure they should be thinking about any kind of sex at all. It’s tantamount to child abuse.’

He added: ‘I’m gay, I’m happy to be gay. I have a pretty stable gay marriage, but I don’t agree with pushing it down the throats of young children.’

Yiannopoulos lost his job at Breitbart because of comments he made in which he defended paedophilia.

‘Paedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature,’ he claimed.

‘Paedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty.’

http://meanwhileinaustralia.com/2017/11/07/milo-yiannopoulos-slams-victorias-school-programme-that-teaches-kids-about-gay-sex/

Safe schools - safe for whom? http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif

--------------------
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
PM
^
Alicia
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 03:33 PM

Ruby

Member No.: 53

Rep: 7 pts

Teaching that stuff to primary aged children in my opinion is a form of child abuse and an abuse of parental rights.IMHO.
PMEmail
^
scepo
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 04:51 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Rep: 65 pts

I agree with him on that topic, but I fail to see how he can defend paedophilia. http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/smiley_don_t_know.gif

--------------------
Everybody is Willing:
Some are willing to work, the rest are willing to let them!

The older I get, the better I was.
PM
^
Flin
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 06:01 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: 47 pts

This is just the start.
I expect the "Yes Brigade" to keep redefining paedophilia until we will be labelled paedophobes unless we sing their praises.
http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif

--------------------
Living In An Elected Dictatorship
Flin's opinions and comments reflect his perception of the facts and not necessarily reality
PMEmailWebsite
^
charka
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 06:10 PM

Supremo Poster

Member No.: 11

Rep: 48 pts

how nice for some

This post has been edited by charka: Nov 12 2017, 06:37 PM
PMEmail
^
Phillip J.
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 07:30 PM

Platinum

Member No.: 16

Rep: 32 pts

I cannot agree with, or justify this type of "teaching" to young children! What's happened to the schools of yesteryear that actually taught school lessons? Too many weirdos attaining positions of power and changing everything to suit their own sometimes questionable ideals! Un-bloody-believable! Spare the inkwell, spoil the child! http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif

--------------------
Live as if the world were as it should be, to show how it could be.
If what we do doesn't matter, then the only thing that matters is what we do.
PMEmail
^
Jonno
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 06:44 PM

Platinum

Member No.: 86

Rep: 21 pts

The statistics prove that homosexuals, lesbians, transsexuals, paedophiles, rapists, serial killers, terrorists et al have an IQ far lower than Earth;s animals, creatures ad other deserved living organisms on Earth.
Information to this has been collated from living in close proximity to human beings for nearly 50 years..
Ordinary, normal IQ = common sense level human beings who are part of a vast majority are accepting, and being over-run by a vast minority of low IQ, sub-human beings.
It has become obvious that the leaders of this country are equal to, and acquiesce to their followers who are similar to, or equal to sub-humans with a low, or non-existent !Q. http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/soapbox_888.gif

It is impossible to convince the lemmings (voting humans) that the path to the good-stuff wheel of promises with the flashing ENTER sign with the magic forward step leads to the large, rotating cage grinds and produces life-giving fodder for the politicians who give nothing in return

--------------------
Equality among humans is a myth, individuality is a fact of life and obliterates equality.
Alain Schulz

Natural laws can never be over-ruled by man-made laws, the law-makers become greater fools by trying.
William Larber
PMEmailMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | VIC | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll