Who Are They?
Charles
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 08:48 AM

Rana Capillum

Group: Featured Blogers
Member No.: 17

Rep: 141 pts

user posted image

This week we have images of 3 famous people as children. As a bit of a hint I can tell you that they are, in no particular order, an actor, a politician and a singer.

Good luck!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss

"The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday." — Anonymous
PMEmail
^
Charles
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 07:13 PM

Rana Capillum

If there are no more responses by tomorrow afternoon, I will post a few extra clues. 4 points for those who score all 3 without clues, 3 points if you get 3 after I post the clues. Sliding scale for 1 or 2 correct.

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss

"The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday." — Anonymous
PMEmail
^
Charles
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 07:40 PM

Rana Capillum

We have had 4 people who have identified all 3 correctly but one did so after I gave a couple of hints to encourage a second crack.

4 points to those who solved the identities unaided and 3 if clues were/are required.

Here are the clues I provided.

The first is a C& W Singer
The second is an Actor (comedy).

By a process of elimination it is obvious the third is a politician.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | "Burning Questions" | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll