Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

North Korea offers to stop nuclear testing
Bill
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 04:14 PM

Gold

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 85

Rep: 9 pts

QUOTE (Flin @ Mar 12 2018, 03:04 PM)
Bill said
"Imagine if it was Curly or even Turnbull, who is the 'pussy grabber' or hires prostitutes then pays them $130,000 a pop to keep quiet."

One thing that I know is that if Shorten did what you infer what Trump did,, He would do the same thing but he certainly wouldn't use his own money. 

So - does that mean you support Trumps actions or not Flin ? http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/biggrin.gif

I'm trying to work out why anyone would support someone who is such a despicable excuse for a human being.

--------------------
It's a tough gig being the only duck in the shooting gallery
PM
^
scepo
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 04:33 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Rep: 66 pts

Is he any more despicable than Clinton was? And Clintons lovely wife Crooked Hilary supported him at the expense of the females he was despicable to. So is she any better?

I think most on this little site don't particularly like Trump the person. Personally I can't think of too many pollies anywhere in the world, either past or present, who I would judge to be of good character and behaviour. It certainly seems that the swill rise to the top in politics.

It is definitely not confined only to those on the conservative side Bill. To think otherwise is being naïve and blinkered. http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/smiley_don_t_know.gif

--------------------
Everybody is Willing:
Some are willing to work, the rest are willing to let them!

The older I get, the better I was.
PM
^
Bear
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 05:52 PM

Diamond

Member No.: 79

Rep: 10 pts

Trump is more likely to achieve a reasonable outcome than any of his predecessors, all the Trump spin allegations mean little - no different than the allegations surrounding Billy Shorten.

Nuclear war is a real threat to us all, making light of it with far lefty Trump attacks adds nothing to the issue.

Trump is a far better leader than anything we have to offer!

And, as for despicable leaders, Kim Jong Un fits this description
http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/wink.gif

This post has been edited by Bear: Mar 13 2018, 05:53 PM

--------------------
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
PM
^
Flin
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 06:13 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: 47 pts

QUOTE (Bill @ Mar 13 2018, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE (Flin @ Mar 12 2018, 03:04 PM)
Bill said
"Imagine if it was Curly or even Turnbull, who is the 'pussy grabber' or hires prostitutes then pays them $130,000 a pop to keep quiet."

One thing that I know is that if Shorten did what you infer what Trump did,, He would do the same thing but he certainly wouldn't use his own money. 

So - does that mean you support Trumps actions or not Flin ? http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/biggrin.gif

I'm trying to work out why anyone would support someone who is such a despicable excuse for a human being.

Bill I have never liked Trump but he is a refreshing change from the do nothing Democrat presidencies and the inept George Dubya..

It takes someone with some guts to deal with rouge nations.. Namby pamby bullshit just doesn't cut it.

BTW he is not half as despicable as the Clintons or Obama.

Jimmy Carter was a mister nice guy Democratic President but his weak foreign policies gave terrorism a leg up to become what we are suffering from today.

The main difference between Trump and other important world leaders (Putin excluded} is that trump is not a politician.
Politicians always spin everything in their past to make themselves appear squeaky clean.
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
I was young and naive".
“I don’t support the Adani project,”

--------------------
Living In An Elected Dictatorship
Flin's opinions and comments reflect his perception of the facts and not necessarily reality
PMEmailWebsite
^
charka
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 09:01 PM

Supremo Poster

Member No.: 11

Rep: 48 pts

I didin do nufink
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Asia / Pacific | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll