Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Child-on-child sexual abuse is soaring
scepo
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 03:52 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Rep: 65 pts

Firstly Bill let me say that I have reared 3 kids of my own, each of whom were around 11 years old at some stage. I have 8 grandchildren aged between 22 and 4 who I have spent a good deal of time with. Plus extended family (nieces, nephews and their offspring) plus friends and their offspring and grandkids who I associate with.

But for some reason you seem to single me out, and think that I need to waste 46 minutes listening to a staged conversation by 11 year old pommie kids so I can learn how 11 year olds think, which you now concede has nothing whatever to do with the topic. http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/smiley_don_t_know.gif

I really should feel insulted. However I am not. I will not allow a progressive to insult me. And I hope I am correct in thinking that you did not intend to insult.

I managed to watch 12 minutes, with intentions to watch the rest at a later date. But now that you concede it has nothing to do with the topic (as I suspected would be the case) I won't bother.

Back to the topic.

Child-on-child sexual abuse is becoming increasingly common around Australia, and it’s thanks to the society we have all created, say the experts.

I stand by my original comment.

There is no doubt our society is paying the price for the general lowering of standards brought about by the progressive movement over our lifetime.

--------------------
Everybody is Willing:
Some are willing to work, the rest are willing to let them!

The older I get, the better I was.
PM
^
Bear
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 05:23 PM

Silver

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 79

Rep: 6 pts

"...and to put your mind at rest, children are more likely to build sexual fantasies from watching Neighbours or Home and Away than a properly overseen Safe Schools Program. " http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/biggrin.gif http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/lbill.gif

Your smiley face indicates that you are paddling with enjoyment again Bill, my mind won't rest until the so called 'safe school' BS is removed from ALL schools - properly overseen by who Bill? Paedophiles maybe??? http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif Thank God NSW has woke up to what is really going on with this sick program!

The longtime Deputy Director of ARCSHS is Prof. Gary Dowsett, and he has been Acting Director on two occasions, for a significant period of time. The first was in 2000, from January to August; and the second was in 2010, from July to December. Hence, the “Safe Schools” program (launched in October 2010) was launched during a period when Dowsett was Acting Director.

In 1982, he authored an article for the journal ‘Gay Information‘ [issue no. 11, pp. 34-38], which was published by a Sydney-based organisation called ‘Gay Information Service’. The article was titled ‘Boiled Lollies and Bandaids: Gay Men and Kids‘ (click here to view the original). Here are some excerpts:

“First, we have three legal/social questions to win: custody rights for gay men and lesbians; the legal right of paedophiles and their young loves; and finally, the sexual rights of children as a whole.”

“And I also have a friend, a paedophile, who is working very hard on making sense out of his relations with boys. Those relations consist of, among other things, a large amount of nurture and support for these boys, a real caring for their welfare and growth.”

“How different then is that gentle, tentative sexuality between parent and child from the love of a paedophile and his/her lover? From all their accounts and from many academic studies (some worse than others), that kind of love, warmth, support and nurture is an important part of the paedophilic relationship.”

“The current paedophilia debate then is crucial to the political processes of the gay movement: paedophiles need our support, and we need to construct the child/adult sex issue on our terms.”

https://unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

Another sickening story Charles, if this is what the left sees as 'progressive' then we have a very serious issue that needs eradicating ASAP!

--------------------
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Breaking News | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll