Posted: Mar 31 2018, 08:42 AM

Dentus Chookus

Group: Featured Blogers
Member No.: 17

Rep: 144 pts

'Swinging' parents accused of drugging, sexually abusing 8yo daughter

By James Carmody and Charlotte Hamlyn

user posted image

Photo: Officers from a police taskforce searched six properties in Perth and regional WA on Thursday. (Supplied: WA Police)

Western Australian Police have launched a major investigation into the suspected sexual abuse of at least five young children during organised sex activities with groups of adults.

The investigation was launched last month after police obtained footage allegedly showing an eight-year-old girl being sexually abused by her mother, stepfather and a male friend of the pair.

The trio, aged between 39 and 56-years-old, have been charged with a total of 23 offences, including sexual penetration and indecent dealings with a child.

Officers searched six properties in Perth and one in the Pilbara on Thursday and three more people were arrested in connection with what police have described as alleged organised group sex activities, or swinging.

A firearm, ammunition, drugs and drug paraphernalia were also seized.

A search warrant was executed at a home in South Australia on Monday.
Plea for public's assistance

Further arrests and dozens more charges are expected to be laid, as police examine a number of hard-drives, laptops, thumb drives and mobile phones.

Police are further investigating allegations at least the eight-year-old girl and two other victims were given methylamphetamine or cannabis at the time, or just prior to the sexual abuse.

user posted image

Photo: Police have charged three people and arrested three others over the allegations. (Supplied: WA Police)

Sex Crime Division Superintendent Sharon Leonhardt said the initial video was handed to authorities after being found on a device at a rental home in Perth's western suburbs.

"We were lucky that this was handed in because, initially, we thought it was a bit of a one-off and it obviously has become a far more serious investigation," Superintendent Leonhardt said.

She said the case involved a lot of people over a long period of time.

"I fully expect that there will be further arrests and many more charges proffered, but the taskforce needs the assistance of the community to identify all the persons that have been offending against these children," Superintendent Leonhardt said.

user posted image

Photo: Police expect there will be further arrests. (Supplied: WA Police)

"Specifically, we believe there are people who engage in organised swinging sexual activities who may have heard about or even been unwittingly exposed to activities of these children."

Superintendent Leonhardt said she understood some people may be embarrassed to admit involvement in swinging activity, but stressed the need to share any information with police.

"This is a very serious offence, no one, absolutely no one in our community should be turning a blind eye when they know that children are being sexually assaulted, and particularly when parents are involved," Superintendent Leonhardt said.

"Consensual sex, group sex between consenting adults is not a crime and this is all about protecting our most vulnerable in the community so I would say they can give us this information anonymously, they can ring Crime Stoppers."

Police said the children, four girls and one boy, were now all safe and well.

All three accused will face court next month.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-30/wa-police-child-sexual-abuse-investigation/9605248

Drugging and sexually abusing one's own child must rank as one of the foulest, callous crimes imaginable. There can be no token punishment here - the maximum possible should apply.

--------------------
“If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

“All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.” - John Wooden
PMEmail
^
Flin
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 09:04 AM

Supremo Poster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: 47 pts

Terrible.
They have probably ruined any chance that the little girl will have a normal life.
http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif

--------------------
Living In An Elected Dictatorship
Flin's opinions and comments reflect his perception of the facts and not necessarily reality
PMEmailWebsite
^
Phillip J.
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 09:12 AM

Kryptonite

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 16

Rep: 33 pts

It's too much to think about! They ignored the rules regarding protecting your child from evil!
I don't even want to think about it, even as I'm writing this.
It shows us (yet again!) that there are some people in this world that are wired up incorrectly!
I say, lock them up and lose the key! They don't belong in our society!

Great role models!
http://s7.postimg.cc/j7qtvsrc7/sarcasm.gif

--------------------
Live as if the world were as it should be, to show how it could be.
If what we do doesn't matter, then the only thing that matters is what we do.
PMEmail
^
Alicia
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 11:51 AM

Silver

Member No.: 53

Rep: 11 pts

Unimaginable that people can plan to inflict that on their children, and to invite others to join in. How does this happen.? How do these people even give voice to what they are planning? I can’t get my head around this sort of stuff.
PMEmail
^
Bill
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 02:02 PM

Gold

Member No.: 85

Rep: 9 pts

Some things just beggar belief - this is one of them. Why ??????

--------------------
It's a tough gig being the only duck in the shooting gallery
PM
^
Bear
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 03:57 PM

Diamond

Member No.: 79

Rep: 10 pts

The trio, aged between 39 and 56-years-old, have been charged with a total of 23 offences, including sexual penetration and indecent dealings with a child.

This sort of behaviour does little to enforce my respect for humanity - while I agree with all the above comments, I see no justice in locking these cretins away to live off the generosity of taxpayers while the victim will no doubt suffer for the rest of her life.

Bring back the death penalty for such criminals!

These stories anger me beyond words.
http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif

--------------------
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
PM
^
scepo
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 05:13 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Rep: 66 pts

There aren't words to describe just how low and how disgusting and how worthless these cretins are.

I think the death penalty would be too kind for them. Make them suffer for the rest of their natural.

--------------------
Everybody is Willing:
Some are willing to work, the rest are willing to let them!

The older I get, the better I was.
PM
^
charka
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 07:40 PM

Supremo Poster

Member No.: 11

Rep: 48 pts

Then the activists say don,t take away our kids 30 billion and this atrocity goes on, they are islamic in all but location
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | CRIME - | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll