Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Woman slain by policeman in USA, Jungle tactics!
Michael.W
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 08:05 PM

Gold

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 58

Rep: 47 pts

QUOTE (Bill @ Mar 23 2018, 05:49 PM)
Hi Charles

Thanks for your response. Mostly agree.

I think that we may have covered the 'about 11other cases' in a topic of Bears about Black Lives Martters, but I'd have to try and find it on FDNC. It's probably embedded within his perennial "Leftism is insanity" blog. Leave it with me.  http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/lbill.gif

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>____________________________________________________

Hi Phillip

I'm not trying to change the facts mate. I'm simply trying to point out that the case may not be as open and shut as it is portrayed.

Officers Noor and Harrity have the "right to remain silent', but that's seen as something sinister. Why can't we just get on with the hanging ?

I have no doubt that we will see "Justice For Justine" at the end of all this. It just may not be the 'justice' sought by some.

At the end of the day, it will be Justine's family who will make a judgement on whether justice has been served.

Justice is not the same thing as revenge Phillip.

Cheers. http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/lbill.gif </span>

Hi Bill,
Noor now has the right to remain silent because he has now been charged with 2 offences and read his rights, prior to the charges he has had no right to remain silent. He exercised that right but any good investigator would shred him apart on that issue. Harrity hasn't been charged with any offence or been suspended yet so he also doesn't have the right to remain silent. He is still an officer of the law and he is required to file reports on events they have attended.

The US police are like flies, they stick together like glue & have made the investigation almost impossible to protect one of there own. However, the real guts of all of this is it a political stance hence why there Mayor sacked the chief of police. It was all in the aid to protect Noor not the victim who was killed in cold blood by a person who is now hiding behind the religion and the PC brigade go into over time. This is where it gets sticky though Harrity if he filed a report could be used against him if he becomes a witness.

Noor is getting full support from people wanting to justify having him in the police force when in reality it was simply a poor move by political people with an agenda to PC movement.

The same response is now being considered for Vic Police with the introduction of African people to be pushed into a police officers role. I have no issue with certain culture of people wanting to be police officers but they have to understand they serve the people, not the politicians agenda of PC movement, not just to be thrown in the faces of society. If this goes ahead it will be a mistake to have people in law enforcement roles that are politically position as opposed to people who wish to step up to that role of there own accord. IHMO
PM
^
Phillip J.
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 06:25 AM

Kryptonite

Member No.: 16

Rep: 33 pts

Michael, a good post, with points that some people just don't want to acknowledge. I wonder why?

And, Bill, regarding the line "Justice is not the same thing as revenge...." I think that it is! http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/smiley_don_t_know.gif
If a person kills someone, and the killer is charged and found guilty and put in jail, or executed, that would be considered payback (revenge) for committing the crime! The victim has been avenged, so justice has been served! Simple!! 👍

--------------------
Live as if the world were as it should be, to show how it could be.
If what we do doesn't matter, then the only thing that matters is what we do.
PMEmail
^
Bear
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 02:44 PM

Diamond

Member No.: 79

Rep: 8 pts

"I think that we may have covered the 'about 11other cases' in a topic of Bears about Black Lives Martters, but I'd have to try and find it on FDNC. It's probably embedded within his perennial "Leftism is insanity" blog. Leave it with me."

I will wait and see where your next twist takes this thread Bill, most likely further off topic as you continue to degrade the site - you have stated several times that I add nothing worthwhile to any conversation here, accompanied by your usual accusations, yet offer nothing more than nonsense.

Lately your posts have shown signs of white guilt, and you seem to expect others here to do the same, I feel sorry for you.

--------------------
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
PM
^
Flin
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 06:14 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

"White Guilt" ; Good one Mr. Bear. http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Living In An Elected Dictatorship
Flin's opinions and comments reflect his perception of the facts and not necessarily reality
PMEmailWebsite
^
Bear
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 08:30 PM

Diamond

Member No.: 79

Rep: 8 pts

Yet another sign of the times Mr. Flin.

Some inherit it, some just grow it, in the end, those who have it gain no more than contributing to the demise of their own culture.

--------------------
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
PM
^
Phillip J.
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 11:01 AM

Kryptonite

Member No.: 16

Rep: 33 pts

I see the latest update on the Justine murder is that, FINALLY, after all this time that Mohamed Noor has had to make up an elaborate story, he now is pleading not guilty because " He heard a noise?"
And, his partner is blowing East and West with his versions of the event, as well. Massive cover-ups by all! Lies, cover-ups, all because the Minneapolis Mayor was obsessed with having a mainly Somali police force! It's what she basically said. For some unknown reason, it was important to her to put uniforms on Africans, even when they weren't psychologically ready to play cops and robbers!
I think that Officer Noor proved that to be true! http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif

--------------------
Live as if the world were as it should be, to show how it could be.
If what we do doesn't matter, then the only thing that matters is what we do.
PMEmail
^
Michael.W
 Posted: Apr 27 2018, 09:08 PM

Gold

Member No.: 58

It will interesting to see how far this really goes.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Breaking News | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9 
Add Reply
New Poll