Posted: Apr 18 2018, 07:17 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: 47 pts

I didn't know that cats would do this. YIKES

--------------------
Living In An Elected Dictatorship
Flin's opinions and comments reflect his perception of the facts and not necessarily reality
PMEmailWebsite
^
Alicia
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 10:13 AM

Silver

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 53

Rep: 10 pts

I have always had a cat, or cats. I had 3 cats with kittens in boxes on our back veranda. A smart a.... bloke came to the back gate with his dog. I asked him to leave the dog in his car. “Nah” he said,”my dog will kill all the cats and kittens”. (This clown was not a fan of cats or women). “Okay”, I said, “but these cats will rip your dog to shreds”. Needless to say, Mr Knowitall’s dog was ripped to shreds when all 3 mother cats took to his dog, a bit like the clip. As a postscript, all the kittens were given to friends where they gave the families a lot of pleasure, my cats had character! These days I don’t have a cat as I don’t want to have to scrape one up off the road. Bye the bye, the boys shoot all wild cats on the farm. They have shot some which were too heavy to lift with one hand. One they shot up in the shed rafters was so solid, the bullet didn’t come out the other side, thereby saving the roof of the new shed from a bullet hole. He said the cat was all dense muscle. I still like pet cats but wild cats need to be got rid of. http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/soapbox_888.gif
PMEmail
^
Phillip J.
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 01:32 PM

Kryptonite

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 16

Rep: 33 pts

Cats have turned out to be a great animal, in their place. We don't have any at the moment, but when they were here, the rabbit population was diminished somewhat, as was the possums and mice. Just their presence seemed to deter the critters. I used to think that they were aloof, but it was actually the other way around. Affectionate, with loads of character (as you said, Alicia) They played with you, went walking all over the paddocks with you, sit with you, or should I say, fully stretch out on you when it suited them! 😻😼

--------------------
Live as if the world were as it should be, to show how it could be.
If what we do doesn't matter, then the only thing that matters is what we do.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll